Skip to content
- Empower and educate patients and families on various topics including tips on managing sickle cell disease (SCD), clinical trials and research studies
- Build awareness and increase the level of knowledge/understanding of SCD among people of all ages and backgrounds, wherever they reside
- Determine the educational and support needs of those living with SCD, their caregivers and patient organizations
- Connect families with SCD to the patient organizations in their localities
- Connect patient organizations to one another
- Reduce stigma and discrimination experienced by persons living with SCD all over the world.